2B Organic places great importance on the protection of user’s privacy and its obligations in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
When do we collect your information?
We collect personal information from you when:
- you visit our website;
- you create an account on our website;
- you make a purchase or a reservation on our website or in certain approved points of sale of our distribution network ;
- you subscribe to our newsletters;
- you participate in special operations, in particular games, competitions, product tests, customers surveys or market researches;
- you share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #2borganic or other hashtags we offer;
- you contact us, in particular when you call or submit a request or a complaint
- when you rate or review our products and/or services or when you chat with other visitors in real time;
- you have given your consent to third parties to send us personal information about you.
What information do we collect about you?
We consider that all information that could identify you directly or indirectly are “personal information”. We may mainly collect the following personal information:
- information about your identity, in particular your gender, last name, first names, address, telephone numbers, email address, usernames and passwords, date of birth or age;
- information about your payment method, in particular your credit card number and the expiration date;
- information about our commercial transactions, in particular transaction numbers, history of your purchases, your request or your communications with us, your preferences and interests, your activity on the web or information about one of our products or services;
- content information (photos, videos, reviews, comments, etc.) ;
- information about wellness (beauty concern, skin type, skin sensitivity, contraindications, etc.) subject to your prior and explicit consent, in particular for cosmetovigilance or when asking for a beauty prescription 2B Organic or a 2B Organic treatments.
Why is your personal information collected?
Personal information may be collected mainly for the following purposes:
- Website administration and improvement of the quality of service. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above;
- Processing of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after sales service, etc.). This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in particular to help us get to know you better and to provide you with personalized offers about our products and services (in particular by email, on social networks or any other medium and by displaying targeted ads on social networks), and to analyse and anticipate the market trends in order to best meet your needs. For these purposes, we may perform segmentation operations based on your preferences, interests and purchases behaviour, analyse your browsing and requests on our website or perform any other actions to better qualify our database. For example, we may import on Facebook a list including encrypted data (email or phone number) to identify users who already had an interaction with our brand and/or are likely to be interested by our products and services and to provide them with personalized advertising on social networks. Creating an account allows us to personalise your customer experience. This processing is made with your consent or is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above;
- Social interaction. This processing is made with your consent;
- Managing your request (samples, advices, participation in a promotional operation, complaints, right to access, rectify, oppose and remove, etc.). This processing is necessary to process your request;
- As otherwise permitted by law and/or if we need to notify to you from time to time.
Do we disclose your personal information?
We never sell nor rent your personal information to other companies for marketing purposes.
The personal information we are collecting about you will be used by 2B Organic.
It may also be shared with service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability and acting on our behalf and at our direction (order processing and fulfilment, secure payment, customer service management, maintenance and technical development operations, rate and reviews, analytics, spam prevention, management of digital campaigns and affiliation, etc.). We authorize these service providers to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your personal information is always protected.
These third parties may be located in or out of the European Economic Area (EEA), including in countries that do not provide the same level of data protection as in your country of residence. In such a case, we will ensure that:
- we obtain your unambiguous consent to share your personal information with these third parties,
- we enter into appropriate data transfer agreements conforming to the Standard Model Clauses established by the European Commission,
- we comply with Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) approved by competent authorities;
- we ensure that those third parties comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Privacy Shield Principles regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the U.S.
Finally, we may also transmit your personal information to local authorities if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with applicable regulations.
How will we protect the information about you?
2B Organic takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in relation to the nature of data and risks, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal information and, in particular, to prevent them from being altered, disclosed or transmitted to any unauthorized parties.
This may include practices such as limited access by members of staff who, by virtue of their duties, are authorized to access data, contractual guarantees in case of third-party provider, privacy impact assessments, internal reviews of our practices and privacy policies and/or implementation of physical and/or systematic security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup, antivirus, firewall, etc.).
What is our policy on minors?
This website www.2borganic.ie is not aimed at minors.
We do not knowingly collect nor process personal information from minors. Assuming we would have knowledge of the collection of personal information from minors without prior authorization from the holder of the parental responsibility, we will take appropriate measures to contact the person and, if necessary, to delete this personal data from our servers and/or those of our service providers.
For how long is your personal data kept?
As a general rule:
- Customer / prospect data will be kept for three years from the date of collection or after the last contact or the end of the commercial relationship, unless it is opposed or requested to be deleted by you. At the end of this three-year period, we may make contact with you again in order to find out whether or not you wish to continue to receive marketing approaches. If no clear positive answer is given by you, your data will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Data relating to identity documents may be kept for one year in the event of exercise of your rights.
- Data on credit cards will be deleted after the transaction or archived for evidence purposes in accordance with the provisions in force. Subject to your express consent, banking data may be kept until the expiration date of the credit card. We never store your visual cryptogram.
- Data to prove a right or a contract, or kept under compliance with a legal obligation can be archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
What are your rights regarding your personal information and how do you contact us?
If you give us your email address, phone number or mailing address, you may receive emails, calls or periodic messages from us about our products, or services. You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailing lists by contacting us at the address below or by following the link “unsubscribe” contained in each of our emails. You can also change your preferences at any time in your account.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you have a right to access, rectification, erasure and data portability of your personal data as well as a right to object and restriction of processing. You can also withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you must send us a request by justifying your identity:
- E-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be informed of the actions to be taken as soon as possible and in any case no later than one month after your request. However we reserve the right not to respond to unfounded or vexatious requests.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you can also file a complaint with the competent authority responsible for data protection or lodge an appeal if your data are misused.
What is our cookies policy?
What is a « cookie »?
A « cookie » is a text file that can be stored, subject to your prior consent, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your data terminal at the time of your visit to an online service through your web browser. A cookie file allows the cookie issuer to identify the data terminal in which it is stored throughout the cookie’s period of validity or registration. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or change the information contained in such cookie.
How are the cookies issued from 2borganic.ie used?
The cookies we use on our site
Subject to your choice to allow cookies, when you open our site, we may install various cookies in your data terminal allowing us to recognize your device’s browser for the duration of the cookies’ period of validity.
Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below:
- authentication on our site, in particular to allow you to access restricted and personalised areas of our site, such as your account, based on user names, passwords and other data that you may have previously given us access;
- implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to consents or a service after a certain period of time.
- customize the presentation of our site to the display settings of your terminal (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visit, based on your data terminal’s hardware, viewing software and video software;
- store information contained in any form that you fill out on our site (for registration or account access, etc.) or relative to any products, services or information you have chosen on our site (shopping cart contents, etc.);
Cookies issued on our site by third parties
We will notify you of the purpose of cookies known to us and of the ways that you can choose to accept or reject cookies.
- Analytics cookies
Our site may contain cookies issued by audience measurement companies. For the duration of the cookie’s period of validity, such cookies allow us to compile statistics and traffic volume and measure the use of the various sections of your site (headings and content visited, click streams, etc.) which helps us improve the value and usability of our services.
- Advertising cookies
Our site may contain cookies issued by ad technology provider. For the duration of the cookie’s period of validity, such cookies allow them to:
- determine the advertising content likely to correspond to your interests based on your browsing data, interests and preferences;
- control how often an advertisement is displayed;
- identify the third party site that redirects you to our site.
These cookies mainly depend on advertising agencies. We mainly work with the following ad technology providers: Google.
Cookies due to integration of third party applications on our website
We are likely to include software applications from third parties on our site which allow you to share the content of our site with others or to inform others about your visit or your opinion on the content of our site. This is particularly the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons on social networks like “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “LinkedIn “,” Instagram”, etc.
The social networks that provide these button applications may use the button to identify you even if you have not used this button during your visit to our site. Indeed, this type of button application may allow the social network concerned to track your browsing of our site, simply because your social network account was active on your data terminal (open session) during your visit to our site.
We have no control over the processes used by third parties to compile information about your visits to our site nor any related personal data they may have. We invite you to review the protection of privacy policies of these social networks in order to understand the purposes behind the collection of browsing data they can compile through such buttons, especially as regards advertising. The policies of social networks must allow you to exercise your personal choice through your account settings.
How to exercise your choice regarding cookies issued from 2borganic.ie?
You can exercise your choice at any time and change your choice as described below.
We assume no responsibility for consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from us not being able to store or view the cookies necessary for the full functioning of our site and services.
Your choices expressed online
You can deactivate certain categories of cookies.
Note that the deactivation of advertising cookies does not preclude the display of advertisements on your data terminal. It will only block the technologies that can adapt advertisements to your browsing data or your interests.
Please also note that for us to respect your decision, we need to use a cookie. If you delete all the cookies stored on your data terminal (via your browser), we or our service providers will not recognize that you have chosen this option.
The choices available to you through your browser
Each browser has a different way of managing cookies and cookie settings. The configuration of your browser is described in its help menu which will inform you of how to change your cookie settings.
Your choices expressed online through multi-sector initiatives
The digital advertising professionals of the European Association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance), managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France, offers a website at Youronlinechoices.
Here you will find a list of the companies that belong to this initiative and which offer you the opportunity to accept or reject the cookies used by these companies to customize their advertisements to your browsing data: www.youronlinechoices.com
This is a centralized European interface that is shared by hundreds of internet advertising professionals allowing you to express your acceptance or rejection of cookies which may be used to customize the advertisements displayed on your data terminal to your browsing data. Note that this does not preclude the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will not block the technologies that can customize advertisements to your interests.
Further information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them by visiting www.aboutcookies.org